Special Registration Window -- Register between May 12 and May 22
to have your registration fee waived!
To Register for Day Camp
- Before filling out the registration information below, download and read the Day Camp Parent Agreement. Then check the box 'I have read and agree to the terms of the Parent Agreement'.
- To complete your registration, we must receive your registration fee. You can use the 'Pay Online' button found on this page to pay before or after submitting the registration form. If you prefer to pay by personal check, please send payments to 140 S. Front St, New Freedom, PA 17349. Include your child's/children's name(s) on your check. Registration is not complete until both the registration form and payment are received.
- Complete the form below. After you hit the submit button (please only click it one time) you will receive a confirmation page.
- Please read the 2020 Day Camp Procedures and Helpful Reminders. This will help you and your campers be ready for camp!
- If you do not receive a welcome email from the Program Director in a few days after submitting your form, please contact Liz Downey (717-235-3656).
Full Week – 4-5 Days -- $175 (8:30 am-4:30 pm)
Partial Week – 1-3 Days -- $150 (8:30 am-4:30 pm)
Drop off begins at 8:30 am and pick up is by 4:30 pm.
AM Care – 7:00-8:30 AM -- $25 Per Week
PM Care – 4:30-6:00 PM -- $25 Per Week
Registration Fee -- $30 (Due with submitted registration form)
Early Bird Discount – 5% off invoice if registered for 4 weeks and paid in full by first tuition due date
Multiple Children Discount -- $10 per week of 2nd or more children registered
NOTE: Multiple children can be registered. However, specific information is required for each child. Enter a childs name in the '#1 Camper's Name' field, hit enter, and the information required for the #1 Camper is displayed. To add a second camper enter a childs name in the '#2 Camper's Name' field, hit enter, and the information required for the #2 Camper is displayed. Repeat this process for a third or fourth Camper if required. After the individual camper content is complete, continue to complete the remaining required content.
Summit Grove will bill for all weeks marked. Any changes to this registration form must be approved by the office. After two changes, a $15 processing fee will be added for each additional change.
DAY CAMP EMERGENCY FORM 2020
If only one parent/guardian is provided for this form, that parent also certifies:
I hereby certify that this application has provided only one parent/guardian because (1) I am the sole parent/guardain responsible for this child or (2) I have made a good faith effort to obtain consent from the second parent/guardian but have not been able to do so due to reasons beyond my control.
Please only click the 'Submit' button one time.