Friday, 3:00 p.m. through Sunday, 12:00 Noon
$240.00 (Single Occupancy)
$160.00 per person (Double Occupancy)
$132.00 per person (Triple Occupancy - Includes (1) Bed and (2) Bunk Beds)
* $10.00 Discount (If registered before March 31st.)
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- Cropping Space
- Workshops & Challenges
- 5 Meals (Friday Supper through Sunday Breakfast)
- Opportunities to Earn Tickets for Prize Drawings.
Join us for this fun weekend Retreat with lots of time to work on your albums and projects. Hear about and see the newest scrapbooking products from Creative Memories. This National Scrapbook Day Retreat will energize and motivate you to complete pages and have fun. You will have lots of hours of Scrapbooking Time and at least 4 feet of table space! Bring your scrapbook, photos and supplies that you may need for the weekend.
**While the facilitators of this event are Creative Memories (CM) Advisors, you DO NOT need to work exclusively with CM supplies. However, there is opportunity for you to shop from the CM store during the weekend. You may browse the online CM catalog at JKeezel or KristaKiger and place any orders there ahead of the retreat, if desired.
- You will receive a gift just for attending and have chances to win drawings and earn tickets throughout the weekend for the GRAND PRIZE(S)!! Earn 10 tickets by placing a $35 pre-order online or though the Sponsoring Advisors by May 7th (don't forget about tape runner refills, pages & protectors, new paper packs, border cartridges, etc.).
- Earn 3 tickets by bringing a snack to share.
- Register with a friend for 5 tickets.
Summit Grove is handling registrations for this event, but if you have specific questions regarding the weekend, please contact one of the CM Advisors.
Come be part of the National Scrapbook Day Retreat at Summit Grove in New Freedom, PA.
Registrations and payments are due by May 10. Payments can be made online or by check sent to: Summit Grove Camp - 140 Front Street - New Freedom, PA 17349 (Please include First and Last Name on check.)
If you have questions about registering for the National Scrapbook Day event please feel free to email or call the Summit Grove office at 717-235-3656.