This is a Festival of His Presence! For 4 years we have gathered at Summit Grove Camp to create a confluence for all the streams across Pennsylvania to flow into one mighty river. Tabernacle has become the yearly meeting place for the PA HOP NET (Pennsylvania House of Prayer Network) family to come together to sing, dance, play, and be refreshed in the river of His presence.
Our key speaker this year is Ken Eberly. Ken established and directed the first House of Prayer in Reading PA over 22 years ago.
Summit Grove Camp has hosted the presence of God for hundreds of years. Its rich history includes the Circuit Riders, the underground railroad, and many revival meetings where thousands of people came weekly to encounter God. There are 22 hotel-style lodge rooms, 12 motel rooms, 15 RV sites, 11 A-Frame Cabins, and 4 tent sites available for you to stay with us for the entire event.
Stewardship Team: Founders and Organizers– Dennis
See, Heather Klees, and Jodie Brandt, Teacher on Israel and IFA Prayer
Host– Lori Meed, Camp Host– Dustin Kunkle
Full schedule will be announced closer to the event date. Praise, worship, and prayer will continue 24/7 in the Tabernacle from Friday at 12 PM until Sunday at 1 PM.
- 12 PM Praise and Worship begins and continues for 50 hours (Tabernacle)
- 5:30 PM Dinner (Dining Hall)
- 7 PM Session 1
- 8 AM Breakfast (all meals served in the Dining Hall)
- 12 PM Lunch
- 5:30 PM Dinner
- 6-8 PM Encounter Night of Worship/Session 2
- 8 AM Breakfast
- 10 AM Session 3
- 1 PM Free Picnic Lunch (volunteers appreciated!)
Worship & Intercession Sets:
Bring your House of Prayer or church worship or prayer team. Sign up for day or night watch, alone or with a group of friends and family. Or just come to worship from your seat. Most sets are 1.5 hour slots. There is an online signup sheet to lead worship.
To sign up for a praise and worship time slot, email Melissa here.
Overnight lodging & meals are available on site! See our full list of lodging options, pictures, and amenities here. Anyone is welcome to attend the event for free without lodging and meals selected. Pre-registration is required at least two weeks in advance (Sep 15, 2023) if you will be registering for lodging or food.
1) Lodge Room (4 beds) – $90/night
(private bathroom, linens provided, hotel-style accommodations)
2) Motel Room (Renovated) (2 beds) – $75/night (FULL)
(private bathroom, linens provided, microwave, mini frig, AC & heat)
3) Motel Room (Standard) (2 beds) – $65/night
(private bathroom, linens provided, AC, space heaters only)
4) RV Sites (WSE, 20/30/50 amp) – $65/night
(64′ x 24′ sites, picnic table, fire pit, bathhouse optional)
5) A-Frame Cabins (6-8 beds) – $50/night
(bathhouse, no linens provided, AC, no heat)
6) Tent Sites – $30/night
(bathhouse, 20 amp electric, picnic table, fire pit)
7) Open Tenting Around the Tabernacle – FREE, RSVP required
(open grass beside Tabernacle, bathhouse access)
- Friday Dinner: Baked herbed chicken, broccoli, roasted potatoes, tossed salad, dessert
- Saturday Breakfast: Breakfast sausage patties (chicken), scrambled eggs, hash browns, toast, assorted jellies and butter, fresh fruit, cereal, oatmeal, and juice
- Saturday Lunch: Baked Ham & Swiss and Turkey & Cheddar Sliders, French fries, coleslaw, dessert
- Saturday Dinner: Mongolian Beef, Jasmine rice, oven roasted green beans w/ almonds, tossed salad, dessert
- Sunday Breakfast: Bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, fresh fruit, oatmeal, yogurt, cereal and juice
Additional Meal Information:
- Coffee, tea, lemonade, iced tea, and water is served with every meal.
- Gluten-free options are available with every meal.
- No meals are provided Friday afternoon. (Many restaurants are nearby.)
- Sunday afternoon is a free celebration picnic, beginning around 1pm (picnic TBD).
- Light drinks and snacks will be available for free throughout the 50 hours.
(Includes 5 meals: Fri dinner – Sun breakfast)
- Adults: $55/person
- Children ages 6-12: $30/person
- Children 5 and under: Free
Reserve Lodging & Meals:
(Lodging and meals must be reserved at least two weeks in advance, by Sep 15, 2023)