Summit Grove collects donations year-round in preparation for their donation-based yard sale! All items are sold at the customer’s donation and all donations go towards the ministry of Summit Grove. Food trucks will be on site, Snack Shack will be open, and multiple vendor booths will be available. Booths (10x10ft spaces with one table included) can be purchased for $25 per booth or $40 for two booths. Contact the camp office for details.
We are accepting donations!
Yard sale donations may be dropped off at anytime on the porch of the Dining Hall at Summit Grove, under the sign indicating the drop-off area. If you have any questions about this, please free to call or text 717-973-6411.
Information about purchasing a booth:
- A booth includes: a 10×10 ft space with one 6ft table provided
- Cost: 1 booth = $25, 2 booths = $40
- Setup Time: 3-5pm Friday (5/21) or 6:30-7:45 am (5/22). Must be set up before 8am
- You will be guaranteed one 6 ft rectangular table or picnic table. You are welcome to bring additional tables for your setup as long as they fit within your allotted space
- 12 booths are available under a covered pavilion and are designated to the first registrants. Additional spaces are not under roof, but you are welcome to bring your own 10×10 ft tents.
- You are welcome to drive your vehicle up to the booth but you will need to unload and move it before 7:45 am on event day.
- This is a rain or shine event. If raining, we will provide additional covered booth options to ensure no vendors are without a proper roof.