info: Save the date July 16-23, 2022
Details coming soon!
Family Camp is hosted by the regional Alliance Church and includes many fun programs for all. View the brochure for additional information on the schedule of events, key speakers, and more!
View brochure HERE.
To register, please email Jen Weller using the button below.
Register for the weekly meal plan, or select individual meals! Includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner — from Sunday breakfast (7/18) through Saturday breakfast (7/24).
Weekly Meal Plan (saves $45!)
Weekly Meal Plans can be purchased below.
- Adults (ages 11+): $130
- Kids (ages 3-10): $65
- Kids (ages 0-2): Free
Individual meals can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Breakfast: $7
- Lunch: $9
- Dinner: $12
- Kids (ages 3-10): half price
Details and meal registration is below. Meals must be pre-purchased by Wednesday June 30, 2021. Walk-in meals are only available in limited supply on a first-come first-served basis.
Click below for a copy of the menu…
- All breakfasts are served with cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt, bread for toast (butter & jelly) UNLESS a specialty item is listed that cancels out one of these listed items, breakfast will also include: coffee, hot tea, water & juice
- All lunches are served with a garden salad w/variety of dressings & croutons, cold salad such as cole slaw, mac, potato or broccoli salad, chips, cuts of melon, UNLESS a specialty item is listed that cancels out one of these listed items, lunch will also include: coffee, iced & hot tea, lemonade
- All dinners are served with a garden salad w/variety of dressings & croutons and a dinner bread, dinner will also include: coffee, iced & hot tea, lemonade
- Saturday (7/17):
- FREE: (2) Hotdogs, chips, a cookie, bottle of water
- Sunday (7/18):
- Continental Breakfast: Bagels w/cream cheese, English muffins w/butter & Jelly, hard boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt
- Sunday Family Dinner (Lunch): Ham & Roast beef, mac & cheese, mashed (gravy) or cheesy potatoes, sautéed green beans, corn (Dessert: Brownies, lemon bars, Ambrosia salad, cookies & ice cream assortment)
- Dinner: Grilled chicken w/ either garden or Caesar salad
- Monday (7/19):
- Breakfast: French toast casserole, sausage links, scrambled eggs, yogurt parfait w/granola
- Lunch: Cold cut sub or spinwheels
- Dinner: Meatloaf w/sauce, mashed potatoes, rice, corn, roasted broccoli (Dessert: Sugar cookie fruit pizza, vanilla cake, ice cream assortment)
- Tuesday (7/20):
- Breakfast: Biscuits & gravy, ham, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes
- Lunch: Egg/chicken/tuna salad w/ croissants (regular bread or lettuce wraps also available)
- Dinner: Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes w/gravy, sweet potato casserole, corn, green beans (Dessert: Berry icebox cake, cookies, ice cream assortment)
- Wednesday (7/21):
- Breakfast: Baked oatmeal w/toppings bar, sausage patties, scrambled eggs
- Lunch: Mexican (carnitas w/soft shell tortilla or walking beef tacos) w/ toppings, tortilla chips w/ queso
- Dinner: Marinated Chicken, rice, mac & cheese, green beans, roasted carrots (Dessert: Sundae Bar, ice cream sandwiches, popsicles)
- Women’s Luncheon:
Cheese, fruit & charcuterie board, mini-marinated meat balls, shrimp salad, cucumber sandwiches, salad, fresh fruit, mini-cupcakes, infused water and lemonade,
iced or hot tea, iced or hot coffee
- Thursday (7/22):
- Breakfast: Waffle station, bacon, scrambled eggs, hashbrown casserole
- Lunch: Baked ham sliders or hot dogs w/toppings
- Dinner: Baked pasta, roasted zucchini & squash, Mediterranean cucumber salad, garlic bread (Dessert: Peanut Butter Delight (frozen dessert) cookies & ice cream assortment)
- Friday (7/23):
- Breakfast: Variety of quiche, sausage links, sweet potato hash
- Lunch: Pizza from local pizzeria
- Dinner: Pulled pork w/ kaiser rolls, baked potato bar, steamed broccoli, cole slaw (Dessert: Chocolate cake, peach crisp, cookies & ice cream assortment)
- Friday Men’s Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash brown casserole, cinnamon rolls, toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, hot tea, juice, water
- Saturday (7/24):
- Continental Breakfast: Donut holes, assortment of muffins, hard boiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, fresh fruit, yogurt